Views: 81 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-02-15 Origin: Site
Face wipes are convenient and easy-to-use facial cleansing products that help remove dirt, bacteria, and other impurities from the skin. They come in individual, pre-moistened towelettes often infused with ingredients to provide additional benefits, such as exfoliation, moisturizing, and brightening. Face wipes effectively and gently clean the face, remove makeup, and provide extra skincare benefits.
Water—purified water, pure water, RO pure water: the content of liquid medicine in wet wipes generally accounts for about 80%. If the content is too low, the wet tissue will feel dry. On the contrary, if the content is too high, it will feel too wet and not easy to use. convenient. More than 90% of liquid medicine is water. In order to avoid the reaction between water and liquid medicine, the water used in the wet wipes must be specially treated water. You can see "refined water", "pure water" and "purified water" on the packaging ingredients. "RO pure water" words.
When you go out, it is inevitable that a lot of dust and bacteria will fall on your face, especially for workers who work in harsh environments. In the absence of clean water, you can wipe your face with a wet tissue, which can not only remove the dust and bacteria on your face but also refresh your face and keep it clean.
The liquid component of facial wipes is distilled or purified water. A good facial wipe formula does not contain phthalates, parabens, sulfates, alcohol, fragrances, and other ingredients, but facial wipes also contain aloe vera gel, vitamin E, glycerin, malic acid, and other skincare ingredients. Element. Can quickly moisturize the skin and keep the skin hydrated.
Facial cleansing wipes also include wipes that have makeup-removing properties. The liquid soaked in this wipe is a mildly acidic makeup remover made of soft fibers. Girls with makeup use it to wipe their faces, which can remove deep pores, dissolve, clean makeup and dirt, and achieve the effect of makeup removal.
Disinfectant wipes use non-woven fabrics, fabrics, dust-free paper, or other raw materials as carriers, use purified water as production water, and add the appropriate amount of preservatives and other auxiliary materials to clean and disinfect the skin and mucous membranes. Therefore, when there is a wound on the face, you can wipe your face with a wet towel to disinfect the wound.
While there are many benefits to wiping your face with wipes, ordinary wipes often have added alcohol, which can be irritating to the skin. When the skin is often exposed to alcohol, it will destroy the acid-base balance of the skin and affect the normal oil secretion of the skin. The skin will become very dry, the pores will become larger and larger when irritated, and the face will be prone to acne.
1. Although the concentration of propylene glycol and benzalkonium chloride is very low and they are not toxic, they are easy to cause harm to some people, such as allergic contact dermatitis, especially for such people.
2. In fact, many wet wipes are said to be disinfected. They all contain a small amount of antibacterial agent with disinfection function, but the concentration is not enough, which will cultivate the drug resistance of "bacteria", and cause adverse consequences after abuse. Therefore, unless it is clearly marked to prevent infectious diseases, disinfection products cannot be used for a long time, and wet wipes are no exception. Not only does it not have the effect of preventing sterilization, but it can also cause deep infection, even fatal inflammation, and encourage the spread of germs.
3. Although facial wipes are very convenient, it is best for babies to use baby wipes. First of all, the alcohol and fragrance contained in ordinary wet wipes will irritate the baby's fragile skin; children's butt wipes contain chemical substances, which are extremely harmful to children's blood and liver. Special wipes are recommended for children under three years old. Therefore, for the health of the baby, it is best to carry a handkerchief or towel with you to wipe your hands.
1. Facial wipes are divided into two types according to raw materials: one is wet-strength paper and the other is a non-woven fabric. Most wet wipes are now made of non-woven fabrics. If it is further subdivided, the raw material non-woven fabric is mostly spun lace fabric;
2. Wet wipes are classified by raw materials. Wet wipes also come in two types: polyester and cotton. Polyester feels hard and slippery, while cotton feels soft;
3. Wet wipes are classified according to the process, which can be divided into cross-laying and front-laying, and the pulling force of cross-laying in all directions is more uniform;
4. Facial wipes are categorized by skin, including pre-moistened wipes for all skin types, makeup remover wipes, pH-balancing wipes, and hypoallergenic wipes.
1. Take a facial makeup remover wipe and remove the forehead and cheeks first. These two parts have a larger area on the face and are easier to remove.
2. Gently wipe with makeup remover wipes and massage in circular motions on the face. After removing makeup from the forehead and cheeks, wipe the nose, chin, and all corners of the face, and finally, remove the eye makeup. When removing eye makeup, press the wet tissue to the eye area for 30 seconds without moving.
3. When you take it off, you will find that the eye makeup has been stained on the wet tissue. Note that when removing eye makeup, the technique must be gentle and do not rub hard.
4. When using, follow the order of eye makeup, eyebrows, lip makeup, and face to remove makeup. When removing eye makeup, eyebrows, and lip makeup, first press with a makeup remover wipe for a few seconds and then wipe gently.
5. When removing makeup on the face, use a makeup remover wipe to wipe from the inside out according to the skin texture. Makeup removal is not complete until there are no traces of makeup left on the makeup remover wipes.
1. If you don't have wet wipes at home, wet compresses are also very simple. Simply soak a washcloth in water and apply wet. A wet compress with a washcloth may work better than damp paper towels.
2. Wet compresses do not necessarily require wet paper towels, and other alternatives can also be used. Absorbent tissue paper is also feasible, or cotton pads can be replaced after soaking, or dampened with a clean, light towel.
1. Check the product ingredients, beware of formaldehyde and other chemicals used as preservatives. Those wipes that contain phenoxyethanol can be a little more reassuring, but try to avoid them if you have sensitive skin.
2. Avoid wet wipes containing perfume and essence, so as not to cause additional irritation.
3. After removing makeup with facial makeup remover wipes, immediately rinse your face with clean water to completely remove residues that can irritate your skin.
4. If you have dry or combination skin, apply moisturizer immediately after using the wipes.
5. Do not use makeup remover wipes around the eyes and lips, because the skin in these two places is very sensitive.
1. Wet wipes are very common skin care products. There are many additives in wet wipes. Some wet wipes contain skincare ingredients, which are good for the skin when used to wipe the face, and some are not suitable for wiping the face. skin irritation.
2. It is good to wipe your face with wet wipes frequently, but it depends on the kind of wet wipes, not all wet wipes are suitable for wiping your face. Contains skin care ingredients, those marked for use on the face can be used to wipe the face, without skincare ingredients, and those with disinfection functions can also be used to wipe the face, which can play a role in disinfection and sterilization.
3. Wiping your face with wet wipes can help clean dust and bacteria on your face, disinfect facial wounds, and refresh your face. Although there are many benefits to wiping your face with wet wipes, most of the wet wipes on the market contain alcohol. Long-term use is harmful to the skin. Is irritating, do not use it frequently.
Sywipe Moisturizing Cleansing Wipes, made of natural moisturizing ingredients and 100% pure natural cotton, gently remove sweat and sebum on the face, takes good care of sensitive skin, moisturize the skin, and moisturize in time. Moisturizing, the skin will not be tight after use, and the mild texture and material can be used even by babies.
JUYOZ facial cleansing wipes can be used before the face is oily, sweaty, or touch-up makeup. The special fiber material can absorb sweat, sebum, and Makeup that blends with sebum, but can still keep the makeup on the face intact, it can be said to be the savior of bourgeoisie girls' makeup! There are two kinds of fragrance and lemon fragrance, and it does not contain alcohol, so you can use them with peace of mind! Not long after it was launched, it has become the new favorite of Japanese girls!
1. Wet wipes also have a shelf life. Different types of wipes have a different shelf life. Generally, the shelf life of wet wipes is 1 to 3 years. No matter how well-preserved wet wipes have passed the shelf life, they should not be directly used to wipe the skin. Use only to wipe dust, shoes, etc.
2. Unopened wet wipes should be sealed and stored in a cool and dry place, avoiding direct sunlight to maintain the effect. The air humidity is high in spring and autumn, so it can be stored in a cool and dry place. Store in boxes and storage jars for fall and winter.
3. The removable wet wipes in simple packaging will inevitably lose water after opening, so the opened wet wipes should be covered when storing. If you feel that the wet wipes are not moist enough during use, you can turn the wet wipes upside down.
4. The opened wet wipes can also be wrapped in a plastic bag outside, and put in the refrigerator, it will not be easy to dry, so take them out early when using them.
5. Sywipes disinfectant wipes, whether it is a push-type design with dry and wet separation or a sealed cover + open sticker packaging design, have been tested repeatedly. The active ingredients are not easy to volatilize, and they are easy to extract, suitable for home or out disinfection
As cleansing wipes are a convenient and easy way to keep skin clean and refreshed. They're a great alternative to washing your face with soap and water because they're quicker and easier to use. Facial wipes are available in a variety of formulations to suit different skin types and can be used multiple times a day.
Sywipe seizes every opportunity to use high-quality resources, including peer-reviewed research, to support the facts in our articles. Learn more about our factories and how to keep content accurate, reliable, and trustworthy.
How to choose industrial cleaning wipes? Sywipe industrial tough wipes are a very practical oil-cleaning product, suitable for daily cleaning in many industries or factory workshops. They are usually made of strong melt-blown cloth with different processes, which can clean hands, tools, machines, and hard substances such as grease, adhesives, paint, bacteria, and so on.
Pet Wipes: How to Use Them for Your Furry Friends? Sywipe factory carefully produces your cat and dog wipes with low allergenic ingredients to protect your customers' pets while meeting their needs for cleaning, soothing, and moisturizing. It helps ensure your furry companions feel comfortable and well-protected from head to toe."
How to tell if wet toilet paper is flushable or not? Only wet wipes that do not contain plastic are biodegradable or flushable. As a consumer, the best way to ensure that you are purchasing biodegradable wet wipes is to check the ingredients on the packaging. Flushable wet wipes will break down in the sewer system, such as bamboo, pulp paper or organic cotton wipes.
How to choose suitable baby wipes for sensitive skin? Apart from the Huggies wipes series, there are many options, including sensitive, refreshing, pure water (containing only 99% water), and Sywipe Factory avocado baby wipes. Like many brands, they are high-quality, low-allergenic, alcohol-free, chemical-free, and made with other all-natural ingredients like aloe vera. Baby wipes are also an essential product for diapering. These are the best baby care products you can get in 2023.
Facial wipes are an effective and convenient method for cleansing and moisturizing the skin. They are especially useful for removing makeup and excess oil while on-the-go. Using facial cleansing wipes helps to maintain the skin's natural moisture, leaving it feeling clean and refreshed. Additionally, facial cleansing wipes can help reduce acne and maintain skin health.
3A27,Shenyi business center,73 Yanjing Middle Road,Dashi street,Panyu District,Guangzhou,China.
+86-18927501869 / +86-20-81608597